Wednesday 23 June 2010

Reflecting on 30 years as a Consultant

Recently I had to write an 'experience CV' for the Yorkshire Region Entrepreneurs Group which I facilitate.

When I reflected on 30 years as a consultant I surprised myself at what I have actually done..... Here it is:

• Starting, growing and selling a 150 person business.
• Helping Keepmoat Ltd grow from £25 million to £750 million over 30 years.
• Facilitating business strategy with many Boards including Lafarge, EWS and Johnson Matthey.
• Entrepreneurial business development with Oracle, Hanson and Yorkshire Post.
• Helping over 150 businesses to achieve their growth aspirations.
• Improving profits significantly through efficiency projects.
• Selecting and building top teams.
• Turning round several businesses.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home