Friday 21 May 2010

Successful Entrepreneurs

I have spent a few hours this week in the company of some of the most successful entrepreneurs in the Hull and East Riding region. What did I learn? The experience reminded me how high performing entrepreneurs are so different from ordinary managers, public sector people and bureaucrats.

Entrepreneurs have passion, energy, focus and commitment in spades. They get hold of an issue and just fix it by taking action, solving problems and having fun doing it!

So refreshing, it lifted my spirits..... Why the hell do I work with anybody other than these kind of people..... God only knows.......

1 Comments:

At 19 January 2012 at 13:43 , Blogger stacie28 said...

such a great opportunity, David! I really admire successful entrepreneurs like Yuri Mintskovsky or Mark Zuckerberg. I would like to meet these amazing people in person! I personally find inspiration in their words and work! You're absolutely right, these smart people have energy, passion, optimism and determination.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home